Talent Boost Road show Helsinki breakfast 3rd of September, 2019
HR specialists and other personnel responsible for recruitment, welcome to learn about tools and services for international talent attraction and recruitment. The aim of the event is not only to share information, but more importantly to learn about the needs of your company.
The schedule and why to attend:
9.00 Start of the event
- Information on how Talent Boost Finland -program can benefit your company, Ulla Hiekkanen-Mäkelä, Business Finland
- Talent Explorer funding and other tools for companies, Ulla Hiekkanen -Mäkelä and Nuppu Rouhiainen, Business Finland
- TE-toimisto services for companies, Saija Repo, company services & international recruitments, EURES, TE-toimisto
- International House Helsinki, Elina Nurmi
- Company case, Janina Kurki, HR at Sievo
- Networking and discussion
10.30 End of the event
The event is part of the national Talent Boost programme and is organized by Helsinki Business Hub and Business Finland. The event is free of charge and aimed at internationally recruiting companies and companies interested in international recruitment.
|Talent Boost Roadshow breakfast event|
| Tuesday 03.9.2019, 8:30–10:30 |
|Helsinki: Radisson Blu Royal hotel, Runeberginkatu 2, 00100|
Book a visit to Finland to discover the health sector opportunities Finland has to offer